Children From Previous Relationship

Children From Previous Relationship

If you have children from a previous relationship, you may wish to ensure their inheritance is secure. To do this, you can create a Trust to ring fence your estate, or a portion of your estate, for their benefit.

On the other hand, if you have an estranged child who you would rather did not benefit from your estate, you can create a Family Asset Protection Trust to protect your assets from becoming part of your estate.

Read more about Trusts and Trust Wills to see how you can plan for your loved ones today.


Very helpful, courteous and efficient - just what I wanted I did not want to be talked down to, or told what to do - and they were just what I was looking for - professional and efficient

David Blake, Feb 11 2017

The team at legacy wills have been very helpful and extremely courteous when talking through the full process with me. Would highly recommend.

Miss Jane Adiller, November 3

I found the advisor extremely helpful, explaining clearly any points which I was unsure about. I received my Will some days later and was pleased that the company followed up to check that I was happy with it. I did not feel pressured in any way and I would recommend this company to anyone wishing for a straightforward and efficient service.

Linda Leary, November 3

Legacy wills explained every step very clearly and anything you forgot to ask they encouraged you to contact them, they also made you feel that no question was to big or small they would always find the answer.

Juliet Patricia, December 3

Request a call back

Complete the form below and one of your expert advisors will contact you to discuss your Will