Please follow this guide when signing your Will.
Who May Witness Your Will?
- It is best practice not to use anyone related to you
- Your Witnesses must be 18 years of age or older.
- DO NOT USE your Executors, Trustees, Guardians or their spouses.
- DO NOT USE a beneficiary to your Will or their spouse.
- DO NOT USE anyone of unsound mind
- DO NOT USE a blind person
Signing, Dating and Witnessing your Will
- Turn to the signing page of your Will.
- With your witnesses present;
- Date your Will as shown overleaf.
- Sign your Will with your usual signature.
Your Witnesses must now sign, print their FULL name, occupation and address.
Please ensure the same colour pen is used for the signing procedure
If your make an error DO NOT USE correction fluid (i.e. Tipex), instead phone us on 0345 2600 600 for guidance.
Please do not under any circumstances attach anything to your Will, i.e. paper clips etc. as this may invalidate them.